Yesterday was day four of the blogathon. As for me I was not available to blog as there were family matters to attend to. My mom being the foremost. So I decided maybe this is the day to blog twice.
In Ten Years:
1. Publish a book of drawings
2. Finish my video project
3. Have a painting at the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, DC (I am listed in their registry)
4. Improve my keyboard playing
5. Exhibit with my daughter, a very gifted photographer
In Five Years:
1. Heighten my senses
2. Visit the Tate Modern
3. Learn better communication skills
4. Be a good collaborator
5. Write my autobiography
In the next twelve months
1. Create an installation based on a previous one several years ago
2. Obtain a residency
3. Embrace change
4. See that my mom is comfortable
5. Help other artists achieve their goals.
That’s the list. It was very difficult to boil it down to a few goals. But is was a very good exercise to remember how important it is to take a look once in a while, see where I am and see where I want to go.